Saturday 27 August 2016

Moving House

After some careful consideration and a considered recommendation from a close friend, I have made the decision to up sticks and move across the river to Wordpress. The perk of this is that my domain no longer has to have Blogspot in the address, and also I have more guaranteed reach there, and frankly Google offers no support on this platform unless you get Adsense, which utterly ruins the look of the blog anyway.

So, off I go. My blog now resides at www.larsandthereelgirl.com. I'll spend some time moving over and re-posting my reviews from here to there (although only the ones I'm proud of, which isn't a terribly long list), but this blog is pretty much done. I've got nearly 6000 views in total, and I'm grateful for all of them.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment