Wednesday 22 May 2013

Horror Clip Of The Day

I don't really know if this will become a regular thing (I'm bound to run out of clips at some point... Right?)

But here's my horror clip of the day, the bit with Huey Lewis from American Psycho

The film itself isn't really a horror film, more of a dark satire cum drama with scenes of violence that serve to highlight the wider message that conformism has made us all zombies and that the male is fundamentally evil and the modern world has conditioned us into something we're not and yada yada yada

This scene is hilarious. See it, then the film, if you haven't already. Bale really puts his all into it, it's pretty unique and unmatched, I love it.

And here it is (ooh hyperlinks)

"Their early work is a little too... New wave, for my taste, but when "Sports" came out in '83...

(I made it open in a new window because there's nothing more annoying than clicking on a link and having it remove the page you were already at- I love all of you).

No comments:

Post a Comment